Re: Can not advance week in Franchise mode.

by DirectorNolan

Original Post

Frozen Franchise Madden 20

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? No_Bit_Chassness
Date/time issue occurred 10/4/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Only option under Things To Do tab is Improve Team, nothing else. Can't advance week
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join my league
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't advance the week, play games, scout or train
What do you expect to see? Expect to be able to progress in my franchise
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Used the companion app to try to advance week but stuck on advancing week screen 

Message 1 of 4 (815 Views)

Can not advance week in Franchise mode.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Superman31J
Date/time issue occurred 15Oct2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug It's not allowing The League of2x to advance week. I have updated and force wins, everything. Please help. Its 13guys in this league. We enjoy it. Please help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk how to find the bug. I'm hoping EA can find its bug in its game
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens. No advance of week in Franchise mode
What do you expect to see? Being able to advance weeks with it being an issue. I have it on manual so i can control this option. Please help
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Franchise mode isn't working. Non advancement of weeks
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Ps4
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1000 GB

Franchise mode isn't advancing. The League of 2x. 

Message 2 of 4 (675 Views)

HELP! Offline franchise crashes every time I try to advance week

★ Novice

I'm in the divisional playoff round of my franchise where I control all 32 teams. Needless to say, I've put a lot of time into it.

Starting last night, when I try to advance the week to the Conference Championship round as the commissioner, after about 5 seconds on the advancing week screen, the entire game freezes, crashes, and I get sent back to the XBOX home page where I have to relaunch the entire game again. I cannot progress my franchise and I don't understand why this would be happening all of a sudden. The file does not appear to be corrupted as I'm able to load back into the franchise just fine every time, but like I said, I'm stuck where I am until I get a fix and it's infuriating.

Message 3 of 4 (664 Views)

Re: Can not advance week in Franchise mode.

★ Novice

This sucks, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. Maybe this will encourage them to expedite a fix. I don't play anything but my franchise, so I literally can't play the game right now without being able to advance.

Message 4 of 4 (623 Views)