Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.21.19 13:00
Summarize your bug The daily for earning 1000pts in Frontlines is not unlocking. I’ve restarted my system because of an earlier UI glitch. I’ve reloaded the game multiple times but this daily still doesn’t unlock. I was able to complete the other two daily challenges without any issues.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check daily challenge status and play mode
What happens when the bug occurs? No progress towards unlocking the daily.
What should be happening instead? 1000 points should complete the daily challenge

I’ve completed two of my daily challenges but the Frontline daily will not unlock. I’ve earned more than enough points to complete it but I have no progress. I’ve restarted multiple times and it makes not difference.

Message 1 of 5 (352 Views)

Re: Frontline 1000pt Daily cannot be completed

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, I have the same. As far as I know, all platforms have the same issues. There are several problems in Frontline. Read this post.

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yep, same problem here. I tried it a dozen times but without success. Buddy of me with whom i played did not get it at first, too but after a few rounds it worked (just for him not for me, we were in the same game together)...
Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Confirmed not working...

Work Around:

Played all 2/3 rounds on Grand Ops when we got to Frontline on Devistation, the score tracked...

Xbox One X

Message 4 of 5 (297 Views)

★ Guide

The Missions wont register issue is back again?!!

How are we supposed to enjoy the game and events and missions if we cannot even complete them?

Why are we missing out on our goals beause of stupid bugs that are in the game since early december?!!

MISSION BUGS NEED TO BE FIXED ASAP!

Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)