Re: Frontera Hills Flamingo missing

by Gregoreth56

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Hey there,

The flamingo isn't missing. It's actually in a tunnel that you can enter somewhere south of the flamingo.

If you still have issues, click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHIDlPF2EiA

Message 11 of 117 (26,631 Views)

Flamingo not showing up

★★ Novice

The flamingo on the southwest side of frontera hills by the T in the road in the grass is not showing up. Anyone have this happen or know what to do? Have gone to the garage, restarted the game, and nothing has worked

Message 12 of 117 (26,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JT1031224 yeah bro the sixth one in the video is not there i promise you.. it is stressing me out and i really love this game... the one in the field in the video is not there what should i do?????
Message 13 of 117 (7,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also i am having a hard time find the 13th safehouse up in Rockville it is not in any building like in the videos i have been watching... what should i do???

Message 14 of 117 (7,338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hm.

"I guess they moved it cuz it’s on the same spot on the map but it’s in an Underground Railroad right under the marker"

"i’ll try to explain: start at the point where the flamingo used to be, drive downhill until you reach a sandy road. Turn left and follow the sandy road until the jumping ramp. Proceed slowly onto that ramp and turn left - there you will find railroad tracks. Follow them until the dead end in the building. Turn 180 degrees around and you will see another rail track turning slightly to the right. Follow these second railroad track into a tunnel where you will easily find the flamingo "

Thx, I will check at afternoon

@JT1031224 wrote:

Hey there,

The flamingo isn't missing. It's actually in a tunnel that you can enter somewhere south of the flamingo.

If you still have issues, click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHIDlPF2EiA

Message 15 of 117 (7,331 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, flamingo is in the tunnel

Thanks @Jtapi6 

Message 16 of 117 (7,306 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve got that flamingo this other one number 5/6 is literally missing from my game (PS4) 

Message 17 of 117 (7,285 Views)

Re: Flamingo not showing up

★★★★★ Newbie
@DerekJphnson32 I’ve got the same issue on PS4 mines not showing at all either
Message 18 of 117 (7,285 Views)

Re: Flamingo not showing up

★★★ Newbie

Same with me! It's not showing up!!!

Message 19 of 117 (7,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue. I contacted EAHelp. They said they are looking into this bug

Message 20 of 117 (7,275 Views)