Re: Friends who also own game cant play, those who dont cant find the free-trial

by B4DDERZ

Original Post

Re: Friends who also own game cant play, those who dont cant find the free-trial

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko basically a while back I gave my friend access to my account allowing him to gameshare off of me, recently I have bought 'A Way Out' and he downloaded the full game off of me. This means he also owns the full game. We have tried to find the free trial but since he already owns it, when he goes to the store there is no 'free trial' option. He only finds 'install'!
Message 11 of 18 (2,745 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also had a problem where a few of my friends are unable to find the free trial!
Message 12 of 18 (2,744 Views)

Community Manager

@J-DAWGIsSmexy If you are game sharing then neither of you will be playing on the account that is set as the home console. In order to play you need your account to be set as the home console.

Darko.png
Message 13 of 18 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Novice
Could you please explain why certain friends cannot find the free trial though?
Message 14 of 18 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 15 of 18 (2,726 Views)

Community Manager

@J-DAWGIsSmexy There could be any number of reasons, are they playing on an IPv6 connection while you are on IPv4? Are they playing on an accoung that is not set as the home console? 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 18 (2,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you succeeded to solve it?

Message 17 of 18 (2,631 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I'm still unable to play so far.
Message 18 of 18 (2,621 Views)