Re: Friends' parties not showing up

by theresebelivets

Original Post

Friends' parties not showing up

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XS
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Arrange to meet a friend at their party, which they have set for a specific time. Wait for the party to show up and it does not
What do you expect to see? The party to show up when it has started
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Sometimes the party will show up 30+ minutes after it starts, but at that point it is usually full or glitched. When it does show up there sometimes isn't the red dot indicator that shows up on the arrow tab that alerts you of parties when they're working properly. 

Message 1 of 5 (654 Views)

Hero

Was it an open party?  Those usually get full very quickly.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 5 (645 Views)

★ Guide

No, friends only. Besides, I was in the app moving around to trigger the party to show up from 2 min before it started to 20 min after it started.

Message 3 of 5 (643 Views)

EA Live QV Team

What is your player ID and what is your friend's player ID? We're going to need both to understand what is going on here Standard smile This page explains how to find your ID: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/

Message 4 of 5 (625 Views)

★★ Novice

the Party notifications action does not work. However last week when EA had a server issue before the latest upgrade, I received a party request and attended. BUT after the server problem was corrected the party I was attending disappeared. 

Message 5 of 5 (464 Views)