Friends Only Parties

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Friends Only Parties

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Asus Zen Pad 3s
OS Version 6.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003472143620
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set the party to "Friends Only" and have a party then look at all the Sims that show up that aren't your friends
What do you expect to see? If I set the party to "Friends Only", I expect only people on my Friends list to be there.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Since you "optimized" the game we keep getting "Oops Party Full" notifications. This bug wasn't a problem until you did that because everyone could attend each other's parties. They were never full. So since we are now getting this notification when we set a party to "Friends Only", it should be just that "Friends Only". It isn't fair that we can't visit Friends because non-friends are getting into our parties.

From what I have read on these Boards, there are other problems with the parties crashing so while you are working on the party problems, I hope you can please fix this "Friends Only" problem too. Thank you.

Message 1 of 12 (541 Views)

Re: Friends Only Parties

★★★★ Expert
It happens every time, I really hope it gets fixed...!
Message 2 of 12 (518 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 So do I. So do I. 😏

Message 3 of 12 (477 Views)

So non friends get in to the party even though it's on friends?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 12 (445 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 That's right, Phantom. I had a party Sunday night and there were a bunch of Sims there that I didn't know who their owners were. I took the time to look at each Sim and I have no clue who they were. I know who all my Friends are and most of their Sims. It doesn't seem right when we get "Oops" out of Friends parties. Unless, EA had undercover Sims at my party, something isn't quite right! 😉😊

Message 5 of 12 (438 Views)

Going to test this one right away! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 12 (434 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 Thank you!! 😊

Message 7 of 12 (431 Views)

It's been going for a few hours, no strangers at all... Could you guys check if it continues next week, maybe we'll get some more reports.

I thought I saw it too last week, but I wasn't sure of my settings. Thinking

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 12 (415 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 Thank you Phantom. I will double check. Maybe the new update will fix many of these bugs. It's a pretty big update. And tell EA I really like all the new stuff! 😉😊

Message 9 of 12 (407 Views)

@PaQuilter1 feel free to let Maaike know this by replying to the recent patch notes:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-June-13th-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/686...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 12 (375 Views)