Freshly crafted but not equipped gear disappears

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG V20
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 547-314-624
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Rare gear disheartening after crafting. Got this one most one while forging an Mk6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe. (Happened 3 times already, 2 times missed MK8 BlasTech Weap[on Mod Prot and 1 time with Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just after crafting it and if you choose not to equip it and close the character screen the item afterwards is missing in your inventory.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Bulgaria

Hi team,

Experiencing this 'item lost' issue after the Sith Triumvirate update several times already.

Latest one happened today around 7.00 CET while was considering wither to equip Rey (Scavenger) slot with Mk6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe freshly crafted form 50 shards I closed the character window just to see if I can craft some MKV Furnaces with same item and the item was lost.

Many thanks for your support in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Freshly crafted but not equipped gear disappears

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Creator353 and thank you for the report. I am sending you a PM to follow up on the subject in more detail.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Creator353 and thank you for the report. I am sending you a PM to follow up on the subject in more detail.

Message 2 of 5 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there,

Sorry for reviving the old thread but the issue appeared today in a bit different pattern.

Today at around 7.20 CET I was crafting gear for Old Daka (Lvl 7) which do not require Carbanti at all I have lost 50 pieces of  Mk3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage.

Client restarted several times and inventory checked. Also checked if those 50 pieces transformed or upgraded to different gear needed for my toons, but can not find any.

player id: gxp9gbr0q-s6pks5yuashq

Ally Code 547-314-624

Message 3 of 5 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in the same boat.

Have crafted a Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor array three times now, the first time I thought I didn't read it right, the second time I was like ... that's annoying.  The third time I came searching for answers.

I appreciate that you might contact me privately, but if there is a fix, the thread should know.

Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)

Hi, please don't "necropost" old threads. The rules of this forum forbid necroposting.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

If you are experiencing an issue and you would like assistance, please create a new thread. Thanks!