Freshly Crafted gear disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Note 9
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 857-284-891
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I crafted a Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array three times for Talia to reach X, but each time it reset. While collecting, counts were correct, but after hitting "craft" they would disappear after all the elements were collected. In other words, it's a super nested one, so you'd collect and build up to getting all of everything and when you had, the gear disappears - resetting and requiring you to re-collect.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm reasonably sure this is transient ... so good luck with this. But 1. Level IX Talia 2. Build all other gear 3. Just have the Carbanti left 4. Build it 5. Poof That's how it is in my account right now, anyway. Very disheartening.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Screenshot_20190226-123338_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 12 (823 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Freshly Crafted gear disappearing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @OurFounderBVI and thank you for the report.

@GladOS-013 and @ChristophIV thanks to you too for chipping in.

We've checked your account and over the past 7 days, you've collected 45 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage from various sources and there are now 2 in your inventory. To craft 3 Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array you would need 60 of them.

Out of the 45 you've collected (and the ones you had before) you did use 50 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage to craft 2 Mk 7 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars (used on GMY), 2 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonators (used on GMY and Mace Windu) and 1 Mk 8 BAW Armor Mod (in your inventory). That leaves no room to craft additional Mk 8 BAW Armor Mods, which you need 2 in order to craft the Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array.

I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (768 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report! Hopefully @EA_HighCommand or @CG_MindTricks can take a look at and see what was happening with that gear for you.

★★★ Newbie
Thank you ... is there something I should do ... or are you cc'ing to call them to action?
Message 3 of 12 (791 Views)

This probably showed up at the end of their work day, so hopefully they will check it in the morning.

Hello there @OurFounderBVI 

It sounds like you have just crafted a sub-component of the MK V Carb sensor three times. This used to bug the life out of me, as it needs a lot of lesser components.

Whilst we wait for the team to get in could you provide screenshots of the various sub-components as I've demonstrated below? It will help them get to the bottom of this quickly.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Screenshot_20190227-064708.png
Screenshot_20190227-064714.png
Screenshot_20190227-064720.png
Message 5 of 12 (779 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @OurFounderBVI and thank you for the report.

@GladOS-013 and @ChristophIV thanks to you too for chipping in.

We've checked your account and over the past 7 days, you've collected 45 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage from various sources and there are now 2 in your inventory. To craft 3 Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array you would need 60 of them.

Out of the 45 you've collected (and the ones you had before) you did use 50 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage to craft 2 Mk 7 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars (used on GMY), 2 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonators (used on GMY and Mace Windu) and 1 Mk 8 BAW Armor Mod (in your inventory). That leaves no room to craft additional Mk 8 BAW Armor Mods, which you need 2 in order to craft the Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array.

I hope this helps.

Message 6 of 12 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't for the life of me parse that. I was like, so... I'll just keep going until it resolves. But your last sentence says "no room" which implies that something else needs to happen with other characters to clear the path for this particular improvement which...is unknowable by the user. I've never seen any indication anywhere that there is a limit to things you can craft.

I think I'll just skip improving this character and hope that other gear isn't that confusing.
Message 7 of 12 (750 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I drilled down to the base of everything I needed to create and appeared to create it all.

But, given the response below, I don't have "room" for part of this crafting. I think I'll just wait until I miraculously get the fully crafted gear from a raid.
Message 8 of 12 (749 Views)

@OurFounderBVI you can buy some of those crafted MK3 grenade thingies (shown in your last screenshot) in the Guild Currency Store very cheap (like 5 fully crafted for 150 currency). Once I started buying those, crafting materials like the MK5 Carbanti became trivial.

You might try that - I have never seen a MK5 fully crafted Carbanti drop from a raid. All you need are 8 of the MK3 items and it will fully craft into a MK5 Carbanti.

EA Live QV Team

Sorry that I wasn't clear enough...the "no room for" meant that you did not have enough materials to craft more of them.

Message 10 of 12 (739 Views)