Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? dolphinseaweed
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 8/17/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:30 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Game will not start anymore. After reaching the start up screen and pressing continue the game starts loading but then freezes and crashes. It won't start at all anymore.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Crashes on start every time.
What do you expect to see? The game start.

Game will not start anymore

Message 1 of 7 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Freezing on start up everytime

★★★★ Apprentice

Forgot about this post. Just replying to this to let people know I did not have to reinstall and quite a few people on Xbox if not everyone had that same issue at the same exact time that night. The Xbox group page was flooded with people who couldn't get into the game and within less than 24 hours the issue had mysteriously resolved itself which I can only assume meant it was either on EA's side or it was Microsoft's fault. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (433 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Same for me. Just skips after pressing a button at the ufc 4 screen.... Well it goes to black then stutters the audio. The crashes to home.

Message 2 of 7 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just started happening today at around 7pm or so on my X box one X.  Fix this crap ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (638 Views)

Community Manager

@StevieFranchize @DolphinSeaweed @BoneDryy 

It sounds like you guys need to uninstall/reinstall the game. 

Before reinstalling a game, first you need to uninstall it from the console's hard drive. To uninstall:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select My Games & apps.
  2. Select Games.
  3. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu button, then select Manage game & add-ons.
  4. Select Installed>Uninstall all, then confirm by selecting Uninstall all again.

You can reinstall the game by inserting the disc or downloading it again from the Microsoft Store. To download it again, go to My games & apps > Ready to install and select the game. You may also find the game by searching for it in the Microsoft Store.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/xbox-one-install-issue/3d8ada05-24ca-4737-9b...

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Completed a reinstall before seeing this and it's working well now. Seems that many have been hit with this as my UFC facebook group saw many complaining about similar around the same time. Strange.

Message 5 of 7 (540 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all. 

If you are crashing at the title screen please let me know the following information so we can get it passed up to the team for investigation:

• Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Platform (Xbox One/PlayStation 4)
  • Where is it crashing on you
  • What was the last thing you were doing before this started happening
  • Are you able to load up the game on a different account if you game share or set the Xbox to home console? (testing purposes)
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (515 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Forgot about this post. Just replying to this to let people know I did not have to reinstall and quite a few people on Xbox if not everyone had that same issue at the same exact time that night. The Xbox group page was flooded with people who couldn't get into the game and within less than 24 hours the issue had mysteriously resolved itself which I can only assume meant it was either on EA's side or it was Microsoft's fault. 

Message 7 of 7 (434 Views)