Re: Syncing error in Squad Battles 11/04/21

by olavi4

Original Post

Re: Squad battles syncing freeze after goal

★ Apprentice

I'm still having the issue... I haven't played for a month now... because it gets me frustrated... I played 2 days a go, I played a whole game without any problem... I was like... Wow ! They finally fixed it... but the game after... bang... sync problem came back... It's a joke... a freaking joke... how can you let us falling for a freaking whole month without any resolution... How can you still selling that crap now ? You're litterally selling an unplayable game... great job ea... seriously i'm done with you.. last nhl game I will buy from you... And i was a loyal customer... I never skipped a year since nhl 99 .... Great job.... You're laughing at us

Message 131 of 185 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ended up in an endless loop of sync after scoring a goal in Be A Pro

Message 132 of 185 (415 Views)

Re: Syncing error in Squad Battles 11/04/21

★★ Guide

The most problematic scene has been that one where there's no normal celebration but players are skating to the bench for getting fist bumps. We haven't been able to skip that.

All we need is a cancel button on every screen after goals scored, so that we could skip the celebrations, replays or whatever. 

Message 133 of 185 (402 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did not fix bud. Game is glitchy as hell. It seems that EA took off too many days. As both Madden and the hockey games are so glitchy. Not ever had these kinds of quality issues before. 

Message 134 of 185 (360 Views)

Community Manager

For those on Xbox are you using the quick resume feature or having the game currently running in quick resume when you experience the freezing? 

Blueberry.png
Message 135 of 185 (330 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry It’s never after using quick resume, because anytime I use quick resume the game crashes. So every time I try to play NHL 22 I open the game, press the home button scroll over NHL 22 press start and quit the game, and then open it, so that it does not quick resume. 

Message 136 of 185 (296 Views)

Re: Freezing after scoring a goal

★★★ Newbie

This happens in franchise mode to me over the past week please fix. 

Message 137 of 185 (289 Views)

Re: NHL 22

★★★★★ Newbie
@DweltCougar8 Same happens even in offline SBs
Message 138 of 185 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I play offline in "be a pro career mode" on Ps5. I was drafted to Buffalo and every time Eichel scores the game freezes in goal celebrations. Was this game even tested for bugs before release? NHl 2021 was not a good game, this one is worse in all aspects except graphics. And why have you not fixed the bugs from nhl 2021??  For example, when comparing players in "Razors edge" both players have the same amount of goals, a old bug from nhl 2021, this is a joke EA....

Message 139 of 185 (245 Views)

★★★ Pro
@johkv637 Yes I am upset too that NHL 21 was not fixed, that was a really bad game. And so far NHL 22 has not been any better it has actually been worse yes the graphics are nice I guess but I don’t care about being able to see players eye movements or anything I just want to be able to play the game without it freezing or crashing. I would take a playable game over player likeness and eye movement every single day
Message 140 of 185 (234 Views)