Re: Games stuck can't play

by speed4rabbit

Original Post

Re: NHL 22 squad battle freezes

★★★ Newbie
@lXxTheManxXl Same happened to me. Opposing team scores, they skate back to their bench to celebrate and can’t continue the game. Ever since the update. I’ve lost 6000 potential SB points not happy at all
Message 31 of 185 (1,312 Views)

Re: After scoring doesn’t go to faceoff

Community Manager

Hey, everyone. This issue is currently being investigated. When we have some news, we'll provide an update.

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 185 (1,351 Views)

Champion
@PAINTDFETHRBRUSH Had this problem in a club game last night. The other team scored a goal and then we were stuck watching their players celebrate at the bench for a few minutes. We used our pause ( which got us into the pause menu as normal ) but that didn't help. A minute later the other team paused the game and then I guess they quit because we finally got to the end game menu about half a minute later.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 185 (1,373 Views)

Re: Syncing error in Squad Battles 11/04/21

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue starting yesterday 11/4/21. Never had it prior to the server maintenance on 11/4/21. 

Happens when I score a goal, seems extra common when an X-factor player was involved in the play.

Message 34 of 185 (1,374 Views)

★ Novice

Same here.  Our club now lost games we were winning 2-0, 6-2, and 2-1 because of it.  Thanks EA.

Message 35 of 185 (1,382 Views)

★ Novice

do you have idea when you fix the issue?

Message 36 of 185 (1,376 Views)

★ Guide

Not anyone, looks like everybody has these proplems since they patzched it in.

Message 37 of 185 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here.

Play around 10 games of hut challenges today. 2 times it happen. Goal, celebration, hand bump on the bench then players waiting and nothing happen. 

Message 38 of 185 (1,308 Views)

Re: Squad battles syncing freeze after goal

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, everyone. This is an issue we're aware of and working to resolve. When we have some news, we'll provide an update.

*UPDATE 11/8* (Tuner update went live 11/6)

Hi, NHL Community.

The team pushed out a tuner on Saturday to address synching issues when goals were being scored. 

The post can be found here.

If you continue to experience any issues please let us know. 

Aljo.png
Message 39 of 185 (11,906 Views)

Re: NHL 22

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hut rivals games are desyncing every game after a goal is scored sometime during the game. It will loop the hut logo or players on the bench celebrating until one player quits. In the past two days I’ve played 9 games and it’s happened in every game so far. I’ve lost a ton of games even though I was winning because I got tired of waiting for the game to start working again. 

gamertag: Frosty RisK

timezone: EST 

When it started: November 3rd 9pm est 

Edit: Merged this post with the existing thread on this issue. -CM

Message 40 of 185 (1,256 Views)