[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia gtx970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CDT_FRENCH_BREAD
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. matmarlo, mollusque_mou
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes but still work, animation, sounds and all. Small lag icon at the top right corner
What should be happening instead? No lag
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe it's server related because i have no issues with other games

Hello, sorry in advance for my bad english. I have a problem since few a couple of days i can't play well anymore, every game my game sort of freezes, but not really, all the animation from the jet pack for exemple work etc, and a red icon at the top right corner appears. I only have this problem with apex, i played a lot pubg, heroes of the storm, overwatch, counterstrike, and i had almost no problem with those game, but with apex especially the evening, i can't play without having 3 or 4 of this freezes during a game, its wierd because beside the freeze the game has no lag at all the rest of the game. I really hope there is something to fixe this because like most game Apex is my new favorite multiplayer game and i can't play it anymore... Thanks

Edit : i forgot to add that sometime after i die i have an error message saying my connexion to the server crashes, and my internet connection is a smooth 1,1 mb/sec

Message 1 of 5 (1,463 Views)

Re: Freezes, but game keep working, red icon at the corner

★★★ Newbie
I am exactly with the same problem.. on insane machine:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
Geforce 1080 TI 11gb
32gb RAM DDR4 3000mhz
Samsung 970 Evo Ssd M.2 2280 500gb Pcie Nvme
Water Cooler

Lasted Drivers, Change SSD, already reduced the graphics, already repared and re-installed the game...
Message 2 of 5 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have this same issue to to this day.can play any other game no problems. Consrant connection issues with this one.

Message 3 of 5 (1,106 Views)

★ Novice
@CDT_French_Bread I have the same exact problem, I found that sometimes if I disconnect and reconnect my internet it fixes this but it's like 1/99 chance... I have great fps and great wifi but I get these weird freezes every couple seconds and it makes in unplayable. I have searched for a solution everywhere but I can't find one. I have tried everything. Please help!!!!!
Message 4 of 5 (400 Views)

★ Novice

AMD ryzen 5 2400g

Gigabyte motherboard

16 GB ram

Literally nothing wrong with my frames, or wifi

Just the game is stupid

Message 5 of 5 (381 Views)