Highlighted

Freeplay bugs out after I die and respawn

★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Just during freeplay in general.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/9/2019 can't remember the exact time but it was around 3 pm EST
Summarize your bug dying during Freeplay bugs out freeplay, including world events and interactions such as harvesting and collectibles
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? die during freeplay and respawn
What happens when the bug occurs? If I get downed and have to respawn sometimes the game bugs out and I can't interact with anything that requires the interact button even world events get bugged out and don't continue and I am forced to have to exit freeplay and re-enter to undo the bug
What should be happening instead? the exact opposite of what i just described as the issue, when i die and respawn during freeplay or any other time for that matter the game shouldn't be bugging out and causing me to not be able to interact with harvesting nodes and collectibles, it shouldn't be preventing me from being able to complete world events and/or missions/expeditions it should just be functioning normally ‌

Message 1 of 1 (62 Views)
Twitter Stream