Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Ryzen 2700X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Ice Flower Frenzy
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the event and when re-spawning
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.12.19 20:00
Summarize your bug When doing the event solo if the player dies all the enemies de-spawn and the marker on the map disappears. If you find the spot again manually the marker comes back and the mobs start spawning again but progression of enemy kills are lost.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the event in freeplay, start killing outlaws and die with no one else present at the event.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the enemies respawn, progress through enemy kills is lost and the marker for the event disappears off the map.
What should be happening instead? The marker should not disappear, enemies should remain in the world until event ends and progress on how many outlaws were killed should not be lost.

I was in GM3 Freeplay doing the freeplay event "Ice Flower Frenzy." I got the second set of 3 officers to spawn and died after killing one. When I re-spawned the map marker was gone but I was still tracking the event. I found the same location on my own and no enemies were present until I was in the middle of the event area. Then enemies started spawning again but the enemy officers were no longer present, the event ultimately failed.

Message 1 of 1 (221 Views)