Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Valley of Tarsis inside a marked location for the quest "An Agent's Mission"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.02.19 20:00 EST
Summarize your bug While on the quest "An Agent's Mission" in freeplay during the quest step "Defeat Targeted Scars" I was unable to progress the story.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Progress the mission until you reach the "Defeat Targeted Scars" step. Kill the first two elites (a heavy and then a hunter I think) when the 3rd elite enemy spawned (it was a sniper type) it got stuck in a loop where it would just keep spawning enemies from a portal even after the elite was dead and the quest would not progress. I attempted running out of the area and back in as well as trying to respawn into the area using the map menu>respawn. Each time the elite sniper would respawn, I would kill it and then get stuck in the enemy spawning loop.
What happens when the bug occurs? Enemies just continue to spawn into the area as you kill them. Maximum of two at a time. One of the times the portal where the enemies spawn didn't even show up and the enemies were just spawning around the room right as one of them was being killed.
What should be happening instead? I believe after killing the third elite, the mission should have progressed.

The first picture shows the approximate area of the "Hidden Place" this was occurring in.  The second picture shows the location within the "Hidden Place" where I was fighting the elite mobs.  Down those stairs in front is a room where the Elites were spawning and then once killed enemies just kept spawning.  You can see on the map that there is a spawn portal and 2 spawned mobs that just keep re-spawning.  The portal appears in the NW corner of the room down the stairs here.

Message 1 of 1 (55 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help