Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Freeplay: A Call from Corvus

by lithobear

Original Post

Re: Freeplay: A Call from Corvus

★★★★ Novice

I’m on Xbox. This happened to me yesterday March 20 & 21, both taking place at Sanctuary Ruins.

Message 11 of 17 (163 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

SOLUTION/FIX?!?

Okay, so I was playing free play and ran into this issue.

I left the area and went north where there were some scar and dominion fighting. Killed both of the factions and then got some dialogue, went back to area where the event was occurring, then the last dominion spawned. Let me know if this works?

Message 12 of 17 (152 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same. Enemy are Scar and I kill them all. I get the 2 intels, but the third, which is supposed to be a elite scar to kill, doesn't appear. I see it happen many times in the ruins NE in the Emerald Abyss. Was working fine before the last patch.
Message 13 of 17 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Update: I followed the advice Ragnarock42 suggested and it worked. I left the area, killed random mobs for 10 minutes then flew back to the bugged mission and it updated. Last Elite spawned and when I killed it, the mission completed.
Message 14 of 17 (137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Happend to our party yesterday evening. Event popped up at the Fortress of Dawn ruins, we kept the area free of scars while the cypher was hacking the link, then once this was done, we gathered 2 of the 3 intel and waited for the standard "Dominion_Thoughguy_001" to spawn with the last bit of intel, but he never did and there was no waypoint indicator to a 3rd pick-up point. Eventually we just moved on to the next world event, since we could all live without the 5 embers the chest would have given us anyway Wink

Message 15 of 17 (117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can confirm that leaving the area of the event for a few minutes then returning does cause fix this issue... IF it doesn't delete the event completely, though that does not seem to be an issue with this particular event very often if at all. If you're lucky, you will get this event near a couple of hidden places, which you can also use to "reset" the third intel by going in and coming back out. Standard smile

Message 16 of 17 (100 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is driving me nuts. I always found this event and always this big. Thank you thank you thank you. 

Message 17 of 17 (75 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help