Freeplay: A Call from Corvus

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? A Call from Corvus: Keep Corvus Intel Out of Dominion Hands - Intel Recovered 2/3
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fortress of Dawn location in castle ruins.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.03.19 13:45
Summarize your bug After finding the second Intel, the waypoint locator never re-appeared to guide me to the third Intel location.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. Try the event?
What happens when the bug occurs? The waypoint finder just disappears. The event is still active. I did the entire event alone.
What should be happening instead? The waypoint should guide me to the correct location and I can finish the event.

No waypoint finder that should be present in the upper middle screen.

Message 1 of 17 (2,285 Views)

Re: Freeplay: A Call from Corvus

★★★★ Novice

I have experienced this issue (similar issue with other contracts). I also suspect this contributes to the quickplay issues. People leave because the contract is bugged, and people in the queue for reinforcements are loaded in, keeping the bugged expedition alive.

Message 2 of 17 (2,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem, same place - wayfinder vanishes and I have no idea where to continue from,

This game has a lot of bugs and this is one of many.

Message 3 of 17 (2,229 Views)

★★ Novice

I did this "Find Corvus Agent" world event alone, got two of three and no there is no way point for the third, with the event still active. All enemies are gone.

I also seem to take random damage while searching the area. Enough to completely take out my shields after a few surges (of the random damage).

Encountered this problem in the High Road, near the Hollow. 

Message 4 of 17 (2,198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem, no locator after 2nd intel is recovered.

Message 5 of 17 (1,485 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm on PS4 and have experienced this. The problem isn't merely that the radar disappears - the actual spawn point for the enemy that you have to kill for the third Intel Recovered doesn't work either. You don't need to be that precise about the location when it does work, and I've flown around everywhere for extended periods of time in those cases with no results. An easy fix for this situation is to fly out of range of the event then fly back - the radar will be back up, and the spawn point will work. I don't know what happens if there's a second player still in the area when you try to fix it. I was solo whenever I fixed it.

Message 6 of 17 (1,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your fix. It worked like a charm i flew out of range of the event flew back and the radar kicked in and spawned the enemy with the 3rd one. 

Message 7 of 17 (1,294 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am on PC and this happened to me twice... really annoying if you want to open the tombs

Message 8 of 17 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. Flying out of the event did fix it. I tried that a few times but only after I stayed out of it for a few minutes did it work

Message 9 of 17 (1,050 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am playing on PS4 too 

Message 10 of 17 (1,049 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help