Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Freelancer Loyalty 3 Achievement not unlocking

by Linkin1112

Original Post

Re: Freelancer Loyalty 3 Achievement not unlocking

★★ Novice

This right here. I have the same issue. I do not even see the "sentinel" loyalty bar anymore, or the "freelancer" loyalty bar. Instead I see "Champion of Tarsis" bar. If they were only gonna give us one out of the 3 achievements depending on what faction we like the most, then they should warn us. There is no other way to get those achievements/trophies, and that is very frustrating as I had them all so close to 3000. This sucks =/.

Message 11 of 35 (503 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Finished Freelancer Loyalty but trophy didn't pop. Already started Champion of Tarsis. 

Message 12 of 35 (493 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem for the PS4. I have completed the freelancer 3, no trophy, no recognition in the game. However it did work for the arcanist and sentinel 3. The reputation board has also changed showing the championship of Tarsis but I am not seeing my points increase.

Message 13 of 35 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, freelancer trophy not unlocking. PS4

Message 14 of 35 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me with my Freelancer Trophy (and Autocannons) as well. I've read comments of ppl claiming there is a Loyalty 4? If so I think maybe that's where my bug is coming from? Once I reached 3000/3000 that was it, it didn't roll over to a new Lotalty bar, it is stuck at 3? Maybe I'm mistaken, either way hopefully they fix this soon. I've Plated every game on my Trophy list, which includes some super hard and some super grindy.. I'd hate for that to be ruined over a game that could be an easy Plat, but bugs out.

Anthem has the potential to be a great game. Hopefully Bioware will be as dedicated to their fan base as we are to them.

PSN: MyAdversariesCRY 

Message 15 of 35 (473 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Did they respond on this? I also got the same problem. Psn rodhenry8
Message 16 of 35 (409 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same issue (Xbox)
Message 17 of 35 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have a similar issue with PS4 and with Sentinel Loyalty 3 trophy not triggering.

Downloaded the newest patched version as well today (1.05), played some mission but still nothing.

Checked the patch notes and didnt see anything related to this issue being on there but just wanted to try just in case.

Message 18 of 35 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sentinel and Arcanist unlocked, Freelancer did not. Have tried playing only freelancer missions, no luck. No trophy and no unlock for level 3 loyalty. Hope it gets fixed.

Message 19 of 35 (322 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had glitch for Arcanist.
Message 20 of 35 (318 Views)
Twitter Stream