Freelance job won't check off tasks

by LathyrusLoon

Original Post

Freelance job won't check off tasks

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55 up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but bust the dust and deco kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? enter freelance career (fashion photographer in my case) take a gig, complete task(s), they will not check off/show as gold.
What happens when the bug occurs? All or most tasks do not check off making the gig impossible to complete.
What do you expect to see? Tasks to check off when I complete them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is frustrating. I looked for a work around but found nothing. 

Message 1 of 4 (390 Views)

Re: Freelance job won't check off tasks

Hero
@LathyrusLoon Does it matter which tasks or is it all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict The two that seem to get stuck the most is taking a photo of a sim, and getting the photos approved.

For "Lights!Camera!Fashion!", for example has the task "take a photo of a sim in a fashion pose with fashion studio lights" never registered and I failed the gig due to it.
Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)

Hero
@LathyrusLoon The lights!Camera has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-MSP-Can-t-Complete-Photograph-for-Lights-Camera/td...

Do you have issues with other freelancer careers (except crafter that is known to be bugged) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)