by ZofiaPetSki

Original Post

Freelance career: “speak to client” interrupts and has to start over

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pretty much all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let the sim have the freelance career in i.e. Graphic design (where they have to use the tablet to complete tasksk) and assign them to a random job. Then try to execute the tasks. Painting tasks cant be fulfilled since the sim stops paitinf before they finish and then you have to start over. Same goes for “speak to clients”-task where this task has to be done over since the sim interrups the action but it doesnt save
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim is interrupted doing the task OR is almost finished and then stops randomly a few secondat before completion and then the task is not finoshed and you have to start over. But that doesnt help.
What do you expect to see? That the tasks Can be completed without failure.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It seems there has been a lot of problems with the freelance career the last years. It is really annoying and the new Update has just made it even worse for me. I hoped it Would have been fixed Frown

Message 1 of 3 (1,001 Views)

Re: Freelance career still full of bugs post Update

Hero
@ZofiaPetSki Please use this for the sketchpad: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-reset-using-the-Digitalistic-Sketchpad/td-p/9... as it's not related to the career but a general issue with the pad.

Could you edit this to be just about the speak to client task so people me too the correct posts.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (996 Views)

Re: Freelance career: “speak to client” interrupts and has to start over

Hero
@ZofiaPetSki So I finally got around to test the Chat with client interaction

Tried the programmer freelancer branch and it's working fine for me there.

Also tried one in the graphics one and that also fulfilled fine.

Can you try the programming one if it works for you there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (913 Views)