Freelance Photographer: Submitted photos not returned (Patch 1.72)

by hayhihowyaderrn

Original Post

Freelance Photographer: Submitted photos not returned (Patch 1.72)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when my freelance photographer submits an approved photo it never gets mailed back
What happens when the bug occurs? when I have a photo approved
What do you expect to see? I submit a photo and it is in the mailbox within two days
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know how to add screen shots

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 32 (1,422 Views)

Re: Freelance Photographer Career Broken

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hayhihowyaderrn Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M172242

This bug has been fixed a while ago.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 32 (1,416 Views)

Moschino fashion photography bug?

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EP07:1.assets.live-ep07.136
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, get together, city living, cats & dogs, seasons, get famous, island living, discover university, eco lifestyle, snowy escape, outdoor retreat, spa day, dine out, vampires, jungle adventure, strangerville, realm of magic, Star Wars, perfect patio, cool kitchen, movie hangout, vintage glamour, bowling night, fitness,laundry day, my first pet, moschino, tiny living, paranormal, throwback fit and bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? After joining Fashion Photographer freelancer career , my sim has to send photos to be approved. The photos are never returned via the mailbox so my sim fails the task every single time
What do you expect to see? I expect to receive the approved photos back through the post so my sim can complete the daily tasks and not feel like a failure
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’ve tried submitting both landscape and portrait photos. I’ve also checked household inventory and other sim’s living on the lot inventories. Really annoying 😒

Message 3 of 32 (1,694 Views)

Re: Moschino fashion photography bug?

Hero
@liseylooloo Could you enter your base game version ? You need to scroll all the way up to the top if you're using the cheat.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 32 (1,685 Views)

★ Guide

That is the number at the top 🤔

Message 5 of 32 (1,681 Views)

Hero
@liseylooloo then maybe it's the other way round on console and you have to scroll down ? You can also check your main menu: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M172242

Scroll down a bit for console pics.

Just want to make sure as this bug was fixed a while ago and I hope it's not back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 32 (1,669 Views)

★ Guide

Attached screen shot of game version 😊

Message 7 of 32 (1,642 Views)

★ Expert
@crinrict The threads get prematurely closed/locked without checking with players. Issues don't 'come back'. They are just not fixed, and the thread locked so that other players can't report. Should be a practice that is stopped.
Message 8 of 32 (1,615 Views)

Hero
@liseylooloo Have you tried both vertical and horizontal photos ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 32 (1,604 Views)

★ Guide

Yes l have- makes absolutely no difference. Also checked house inventory, other sim’s inventories, standing on my head and swinging from the light fittings 🤪

To be honest I’ve given up with it. Like I’ve given up on snowy escape. Absolute waste of money IMO 😟

Message 10 of 32 (1,593 Views)