Freelance Gigs still not completing

by SummerRaesun

Original Post

Freelance Gigs still not completing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, city living, eco lifestyle, get famous, get to work, get together, island living, seasons, dream home decorator, parenthood, realm of magic, vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play any freelance career and try to complete gigs
What happens when the bug occurs? when I submit any project to clients it doesn't register in the task as complete. Cannot complete tasks at all.
What do you expect to see? a completed task and to be paid for the gig
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

you know about this bug it's been around for over a year please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: Freelance Gigs still not completing

Hero
@SummerRaesun Are you trying any freelancer career and every task or a specific one ? There's a known issue for crafter.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)