Freelance Career cannot post images to Simstagram to complete Assignments

by jonathand85

Original Post

Freelance Career cannot post images to Simstagram to complete Assignments

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living Get to Work Eco Lifestyle Outdoor Retreat Get Famous Seasons Dine Out Jungle Adventures Get Famous Strangerville Moschino STuff Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set up 1 person household in Del Sol Valley on the Freelance Fashion Photographer career.
What happens when the bug occurs? When completing assignments in the freelance career, tasks wern't being ticked when I completed them. However am unable to post an image to fashion simstagram to complete the assignment as Seen this was a reported issue last year, but no comments for about 12 months and then the issue seems to have resurfaced in September , so hope its ok to start a new thread. I've deleted the cache files as suggested in older posts, but no success Is this still the same issue or is the error happening again with the new patch?
What do you expect to see? To complete the assignment
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to 1.68.156.1020 . However I have not played the freelance career since recently installing Island Living

N/A

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Freelance Career cannot post images to Simstagram to complete Assignments

Hero
@jonathand85 Are you using the option on the computer or on the photo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Freelance Career cannot post images to Simstagram to complete Assignments

Hero
@jonathand85 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)