Free agency bug

by descoyuntao

Original Post

Free Agency Bug Makes Frachise UNPLAYABLE

★★★ Newbie

This is absolutely awful. CPU teams do not sign franchise players and after season 2 free Agency is loaded with TONS of 85+ overall players. This ruins franchise and takes EVERY BIT of realism out of the game. Quit releasing unfinished games, it’s criminal, 2 years in a row now I have to wait for you guys to fix an issue before I start my franchise. Fix the damn game.

Message 11 of 45 (2,906 Views)

Re: Free agency bug

★★★ Newbie

Xbox Series X gamer tag: FuegoPapi#1809 

Its absolutely ridiculous, 2 years in a row now I have to sit here twiddling my thumbs for who knows how long. (Months again like last year?) EA needs to get it together, franchise is why most of us buy the game, not their money grab, pay to win, cheesy game modes. We were promised realism and that is what we should receive. This needs to be fixed NOW, not halfway through the season, not in September. This should have been fixed before the game was released, Do you guys even play the game before releasing this garbage year after year? 

Message 12 of 45 (1,012 Views)

Re: Free Agency Bug Makes Frachise UNPLAYABLE

★★★★★ Newbie

EA should be ashamed of themselves… But let’s just be real, they could care less about what Madden fans want. Other than the Graphics Madden Games well over ten years old are way better. They know people will buy the game every year because they have their exclusive rights deal with the nfl. It’s insanity to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. 

Message 13 of 45 (997 Views)

★★★ Novice

perhaps applying tags like “Face of franchise” or “Lifer” would increase likelihood of players signing long term deals before FA. 

Message 14 of 45 (959 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve also noticed that mostly QBs have tags, you take a look at other positions and even huge players don’t have any kind of tag that resembles their importance to the team they play for.

Message 15 of 45 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you have noticed not only can the CPU not sign their star players but if you do a fantasy draft, players in the second round no matter position or overall only have a two year contract. The starting contracts after the fantasy draft are completely broken and make no sense. Typical EA

Message 16 of 45 (910 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Any feedback on this? Has it been passed along to the dev team?
Message 17 of 45 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS: coffe-man_00

Message 18 of 45 (882 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

same on PC.

I demanded release from my team and when i get the contracts to sign it crashes to desktop.

Regards

Joao

Message 19 of 45 (867 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hoping on the thread for visibility. I plan on starting my official franchise in a few weeks when the roster updates are live. 

Message 20 of 45 (852 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help