Thank you for sharing your info!

We have passed this along for a look. 

Kent.png
Message 32 of 45 (1,199 Views)

Re: Free agency bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

Do you mean to tell us, that we have been complaining about this for over a week, and I'm sure many people worldwide have the same issue, and all of you haven't fixed ti yet? We literally CAN'T continue with the game in Face of the Franchise. That is a huge deal, and indeed, this kind of glitch/bug should have never happened. How can this game be so dang buggy? This clearly means it wasn't ready for release.

Message 33 of 45 (1,183 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Between corrupted save files and broken FA, franchise is basically unplayable. The fact that an update was pushed yesterday with no franchise fixes is insulting.

I guess I’m a fool for believing Clint Oldenburg when he said "We are very confident that our game for Madden 23 is going to be the most polished version of Madden that we've had in a long time,"

I don’t expect the game to be perfect but this is a complete disaster. Just a repeat of all the issues last year. 

Message 34 of 45 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don’t know what’s worse, that Herbert, Jefferson, and Lamb we’re FA in year 2 or that I was able to sign Jefferson at the end of FA for a few million because zero teams put a bid on team. 

Totally ruined the franchise and stopped playing immediately. Needs to be a flag on players under age x, rating > y that makes them really likely to resign. 

Message 35 of 45 (1,123 Views)

Re: Franchise Free Agency Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Not only are people like Justin Herbert entering free agency but almost every rookie (like Malik Willis) is on the trade block or will be year 2 (I also saw on my franchise where the browns had Watson on the trade block yr 2 because they signed Brady and Steelers signed Mayfield even though they have Picket). And teams are still drafting players they wouldn’t, like the chiefs drafting a second round qb!

Message 36 of 45 (1,086 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent  any updates! 

Message 37 of 45 (1,000 Views)

★ Guide

So happy I haven't purchased the game yet!  Now I can just wait until there is a discount before it's fixed

Message 38 of 45 (966 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent  has there been any communication regarding this bug? Will it be apart of the upcoming patch? 

Message 39 of 45 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  Hi Kent! Do you have any update for us about this problem? Yes, franchise mode get a big update, but without fixing this free agency bug (and for my self there is also a trade block bug!!) your „new“ franchise mode is not possible to play it!
In my opinion you should not have realesed the game like that. You advertise Madden 23 with a brand new franchise update with a great free agency experience like in the real NFL, but it is not a realistic feeling and it is definitely a bug and a problem for every franchise mode player!

Please give us an update to the current status, if this problem will be fixed with September patch.

I‘m on PS5 and my PSN account ID is „Kochi130185“.

Regards and please help us! Christian

Message 40 of 45 (864 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help