Free Energy Reward & different time zones

by Sir_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Free Energy Reward & different time zones

★★★ Newbie

The february patch notes:

Free Energy Rewards

• During 3 two hour periods of the day (12:00-14:00, 18:00-20:00, and 21:00-23:00, all in your local time) the player can collect additional bonus Energy through the Daily Activities menu.

That's not true! When I started playing GoH a couple of weeks ago, I was on a business trip in Mexico and the free rewards appeared on local time as written in the patch notes above. Now I'm back in Germany (since 4 days now ...) and these periods are still in Mexican time, so I have a difference of +7 hours to German local time. Since I usually sleep at night, I'll be missing 2/3 free energy rewards every day. That's a disadvantage with respect to other players having the correct time periods. I've already contacted the support, but they said this was a new problem and they have referred me here.

I hope this can be fixed.

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Free Energy Reward & different time zones

Community Manager

@uhlam Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We currently do not have a way to adjust the time zone on record. Should this change in the future, we will let everyone know.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I also have this problem since I have moved recently.  I am 6 hours ahead of my previous time zone, so I'm missing the same things overnight.  

EA needs to address this problem!

Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

Community Manager

@uhlam Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We currently do not have a way to adjust the time zone on record. Should this change in the future, we will let everyone know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)