Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Rome11bmore
Date/time issue occurred Since launch
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug The simulates most plays your non qb player is in
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a non qb player play a game
What happens when the bug occurs? Skips plays when I’m on the field
What do you expect to see? To be able to play every down I’m on the field
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8

Fix the gameStandard smile

Message 1 of 6 (1,090 Views)

Re: Franchise player mode needs to be fixed

★★★★★ Newbie
This constantly happens to me also. I am a TE. I even have Instant Starter ON, and I’m not able to play more than 2-3 plays again.
Message 2 of 6 (977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think I have this problem too. Whenever I'm playing as a quarterback on CFM, Madden always skips certain play opportunities mainly on 4th & Down situations/ almost end of 4th quarter or before halftime to give the CPU the advantage of winning. For example like field goal opportunities the simulation sometimes doesn't give us field goal points after a touchdown. Or when I'm in a critical situation when I need to go for it on 4th down the simulation stops me from having the opportunity to get a 1st down. I'm always forced to let my team punt it, etc.

Message 3 of 6 (938 Views)

★ Novice

having the same issue. Figured I would make a HB, but i never get to play any downs!

Message 4 of 6 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Good luck with this one. I reported this in August. Nothing has happened. With regular season over, Super Bowl less than a month away and EA's sight on Madden 20 already, I don't see this one getting fixed ever. With EA caring this little about a problem this big, I don't see how I could ever have enough confidence to buy another Madden title.
Message 5 of 6 (764 Views)

★ Novice

Well this problem is a bit more complex and detailed than you make it out to be. 
First there are 4 possible scenarios I've had happen to me: 
A) Your player is regularly playing on the field and you control them, as you should, duh.
B) Your player is on the field but it just skips you letting them play. To prove this you can check the stats in-game. If I haven't controlled my player for a single down he can't have 4 carries already. That's probably also what you mean.
C) Your player might get benched for two or three downs because of stamina. Entirely understandable and realistic, that isn't a bug.
D) Which I find the most annoying of all of them: You select a play and are forced to watch because the selected personnel on the field doesn't require you. That's the most painful * to watch. Like hey: You CAN play if you pick the right play amirite? 

Message 6 of 6 (671 Views)