Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred September 29 2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? 3358juicey
Summarize your bug I am in a 30 man online franchise league and whenever me and another player agree on a trade it goes through to trade pending screen. Then when somebody clicks accept is goes to trade declined and declines the trade on its own. Salary cap is not the issue either. Anybody know how to fix this?
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know just tell me how to fix it so I can go into rebuild mode
What happens when the bug occurs? When somebody presses to accept a trade it automatically goes and declines it
What do you expect to see? I excpect the trade to go through so I can go into rebuild mode
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Fix Madden Franchise because it won’t let me trade in online franchises 

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Madden21 PS4 CFM - one team unable to trade normally

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? wasntme317
Date/time issue occurred starting around 06/16/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? "NFLQC2022" and "NFLQC22 B League" and "QC-D-League-317"
Summarize your bug I can no longer trade with other Users. Madden21 Gameplay is perfect in every other way, so far as I can tell.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know. I'm assuming it has to be a software glitch somewhere, because I was trading normally in every league for 3 months, since I bought the game back in March. I'm basically a daily player.
What happens when the bug occurs? The report under the Things To Do tab will say "(my team) accepted" or "(other team) accepted", but the result will say Declined. Pics attached below. Or, the trade will simply disappear after hitting the "accept" button, and no changes to either roster.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the picks and players on their new rosters, as happens for everyone else, and has been working perfectly for the last 3 months. Standard smile
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. n/a
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? see pic below of the back of the PS4
Enter RAM memory size in GB I don't know. Hopefully the pic of the back of the PS4 below will help you find that number.

Trades between myself and anyone else... Users or CPU... are simply not going through, even when accepted by the other party, or is offered from the other party. Everyone else in all three leagues is trading normally... it's just me. I've quit the league and created a new character. I've quit the league and come back as an entirely new coach. I've tried trades that were INCREDIBLY one-sided, in both directions, as well as some very even trades. I've updated the software. It was just the NFLQC2022 league for the first week, but has now spread to my other 2 leagues, making this even weirder! Today, I deleted the Madden21 game, and reinstalled it. The problem persists. (All the expected explanations, like trade limits in the settings, teams that have played already when the other hasn't, salary cap issues, roster size limit settings, etc have all been accounted for. If this is one of those "did you try plugging it in?" issues, I'll eat my shoe! LOL)

Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)