Franchise mode stuck in overtime

by AMC_TO_THE_MOON

Original Post

Re: Franchise mode stuck in overtime

★ Novice

This recently happen to me on the PS4 in my franchise I went to the dashboard closed the app loaded madden back up went to continue game in franchise paused it went to super sim I then simmer to the start of next quarter and was able to finish out the game

Message 21 of 47 (2,170 Views)

Freeze going into OT

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Crims0nComm4ndo
Date/time issue occurred Ongoing
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Freezes going into OT in franchise. Happened multiple times. Only worked once that I can recall.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going into OT in franchise I would assume
What happens when the bug occurs? Camera freezes on sidelines. 1 guy frozen, rest moving. Have to restart the game in order to complete it.
What do you expect to see? OT
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Crims0nComm4ndo
Date/time issue occurred Ongoing
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Game freezing when going into OT. Has happened multiple times. Have only had 1 OT not do this that I can recall.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going into OT in a franchise game I'd assume
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes on sidelines. One guy is frozen, crowd and the rest still move.
What do you expect to see? OT
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 22 of 47 (2,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me this morning. When I quit and reloaded the game it had 5 seconds left. I called time out then super simmed the next play and then it let me play OT.

Not ideal but a workaround until EA fixes it.

Message 23 of 47 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happed to me, I was on ps4 pro. 

Message 24 of 47 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still happening.. Quit game from dashboard 3 times and still wouldnt let me play OT. On 4th time when I resumed game it had erased my game.

Message 25 of 47 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can confirm this is still happening.

Message 26 of 47 (1,861 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. Plauing the wild card round in franchise mode. Tennessee vs bre England. Score is 21-21. Cant get it to work. When I restart it shows .01 sec on the clock  Patriots make 1 play then overtime and it gets stuck 

PC

i7 8700K

16gb ram

1080 Ti

Game on an SSHD. 

Message 27 of 47 (1,842 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. Plauing the wild card round in franchise mode. Tennessee vs bre England. Score is 21-21. Cant get it to work. When I restart it shows .01 sec on the clock  Patriots make 1 play then overtime and it gets stuck 

PC

i7 8700K

16gb ram

1080 Ti

Game on an SSHD. 

Message 28 of 47 (1,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue.

Every time when it is tied at the end of 4th quarter the commentaries explain the OT Rules and then the Sidelineanimations will freeze until i close the Game.

I play on PC. Very sad that this issue exist since release and there is no fix in work. Sad. For this reason i will not continue my EA Origin Premier membership in future.

Message 29 of 47 (1,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Happened on Xbox One this Sunday, 10/29.  Game tied heading to overtime and there is a picture of the field with the commentators explaining and it goes into a loop of showing a portion of the sideline faded out.  I think I tried to restart it 10 times.

Message 30 of 47 (1,581 Views)