Franchise mode scouting bug

by 6363722

Original Post

Re: Auto scouts; franchise mode

★★★ Novice

So, this might interest you to know, that all my new Franchises in NHL 20 are autoscouting the bottom 1000 players as well now.

Message 51 of 59 (804 Views)

Community Manager
@EltressHawkins Flagged it to the team, thanks.
Blueberry.png
Message 52 of 59 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not really related to this topic, but what happened to Keith Kinkaid's headshot? It appears as Joel Lundqvist.

Message 53 of 59 (623 Views)

★ Apprentice

Last NHL i regret my purchase really this game is broken ea is a broken company i hope they will be banned with their loot box . Goalie are to easy to score why one timer is 100% a goal like seriously .  I play 1 hours since the realease its unplayable and they dont do * . I hope the lawsuit in canada and usa will change thus crap company 

Message 54 of 59 (580 Views)

Community Manager

Here are Franchise fixes in today's patch:

Franchise

• Fix for an issue where defenders were not showing the correct line chemistry values.
  • Fix for an issue where Auto Scouting would not rope in early round prospects.
  • Fix for an issue where you were unable to see the goalie filter when assigning a scout.
  • Fix for an issue where LD and C are mislabeled in the edit lines screen.
Blueberry.png
Message 55 of 59 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here's what's broken. If you try to make a substitution in a line the game freezes. So, when you try to realign you players your going to have to reset.

DO BETTER!

Message 56 of 59 (517 Views)

Community Manager
@EltressHawkins The team is aware of this and we've stickied a post at the top of these boards.
Blueberry.png
Message 57 of 59 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, I downloaded your new roster update, and your new big fix. They made is so everytime I try to edit my favorite created team, the game crashed.

The suggestion to fix this, given on the PlayStation screen was to reinstall my game data. Poof everything was erased. So, the game finally works, a month after release and I have to start all over like it was brand new.

[Removed - CM]

Message 58 of 59 (437 Views)

Re: Franchise mode scouting bug

★★★ Novice

manual scouting is the best thing to do, please it is the biggest part of franchise mode, so maybe that is why they never put to much into auto scouting 

Message 59 of 59 (361 Views)