Franchise mode scouting bug

by 6363722

Original Post

Re: Nhl 21 Auto scouting broken

★ Apprentice

Edit player too is broken . You cant edit a player only your numver or name . Make no sense . And i got defensemen assign foward . Like wtf this game is trash ea is trash 

Message 21 of 59 (1,181 Views)

Re: Franchise mode scouting bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm wondering the same thing how is this solved because when you google it, EA says they've solved the issue but it still doesn't work

Message 22 of 59 (1,167 Views)

★ Guide
@Dasmaul84 I agree. NHL 21 is basically a soft refresh of NHL 20 without the bugs. I only play franchise mode offline. The "Rosters" interface was taken from 20, they didn't even bother to update the look. The custom logos are exactly like 20 (except for the font logos) Even some of the announcers comments are taken from 20. No Seattle team or at least the logos/uniforms? I assume we won't see Seattle until NHL 22 because of the 32nd team option 21 has now. To pay $60 for a "new" game when 21 is a broken mess and a soft bump in terms of updates is terrible to give to hockey fans.
Message 23 of 59 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know when they do fix the scouting bugs will it apply to a franchise mode already started or will you have to start a new one? 

Message 24 of 59 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, I keep reading that they fixed this issue, but I updated my Roster and downloaded 1.10 and nothing.

Anyone else still finding this scouting bug being an issue?

Message 25 of 59 (1,101 Views)

★ Guide
@EltressHawkins removed mark for solution because EA told me this was in the works of being fixed. Clearly they are only interested in correcting their pay to win modes.

Franchise mode is still 100% broken in many ways and still I would deem unplayable.
Message 26 of 59 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Guide

@6363722 wrote:
@EltressHawkinsremoved mark for solution because EA told me this was in the works of being fixed. Clearly they are only interested in correcting their pay to win modes.

Franchise mode is still 100% broken in many ways and still I would deem unplayable.

They will always only be interested in fixing their pay to win modes. That’s what makes them the $$$. 

FM scouting is broken, which kind of defeats the purpose of the mode. Drafting and building your team is kind of essential to the game mode. Can’t edit players once season has started. So you can’t fix prospects that are generated 10yrs in, so your playmaker centre with mediocre passing/low face offs and high shooting/speed can’t be changed to a sniper winger etc. 

BAP is so bugged out it’s unplayable. They constantly think you’re in your rookie year and can aim for the Calder even though it’s your second season. Conversations are bugged out. Can’t play a junior season, instead relying on 2-6 games to determine your draft position. (Why does 4GP 2G 2A as a dman justify being picked 1st overall?) 

you can’t even get sent back to the juniors, or even sent down to the ahl. 

it’s so sad

Message 27 of 59 (1,038 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SkylerJames13 Ea is trash like every years people begin to realize thzy are trash all sports game of this years is rate 1 to 5 on metacritic . Once they will begin to loose money they will do something not before
Message 28 of 59 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I thought maybe with yesterday's update, the scouting and draft would be fixed and boy was I wrong. Since this update, in franchise mode, when I play away games, the few fans I have in the arena, now have bright green and bright red shirts (my team colors are teal blue) with no logos. Total glitch and it's annoying. 

Message 29 of 59 (993 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JohnnyB19 You'll have to start new
Message 30 of 59 (962 Views)