Re: Franchise mode game crash

by Iron60083

Original Post

Community Manager
@morris3341

I am keeping tabs here, it's not being ignored despite no responses. It's been sent up to the team and I'm awaiting updates from them to share with you here. When we are pinged about any new info it will be relayed ASAP.
Blueberry.png
Message 61 of 140 (806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i have not played your game for months now cause of this issue i only play franchise mode @EA_Blueberry 

Message 62 of 140 (799 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for keeping us informed.  What’s frustrating is EA has been aware of these bugs since October….

Message 63 of 140 (788 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Iron60083 It will likely be one of those bugs that “will be fixed for the next instalment” .. they pull that card a lot with offline bugs.. claim to make sure it’s fixed for the next game.. but we all know how that is.. usually isn’t fixed for the next game, and if it is, they always make a couple new bugs…..
Message 64 of 140 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Whatever update is done if any.. make sure we can continue our franchise mode in 2033-2035 instead of making us start over and lose all progress please 

Message 65 of 140 (756 Views)

★ Apprentice

Something that may be just coincidence....  This was the first year - NHL 22, where I disabled the preloaded "pop / rock"  (I use that term loosely), music, and let the system play what I call the "spa" music, in the background.  Last night I turned that music back on, and just turned the volume way down, so I wouldn't have to listen to it.  In playing for over 2 hours, like I normally do, in franchise mode, it "did not" lock up.  Again, this was one usage, so take that with a grain of salt.  I will continue to use this way and advise if this problem returns.   Do any of you out there play with the pre-recorded songs turned "off" ?   

Message 66 of 140 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Iron60083 As in you changed the soundtrack setting?
Message 67 of 140 (726 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes…. Switched this in settings 

Message 68 of 140 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Iron60083 that is a hilarious fix for it

swtitching off EA's terrible soundtrack to the other terrible one and things might be fine
Message 69 of 140 (707 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

not saying it was a fix….  Just saying that for the first time in weeks it didn’t crash on me.  And, this is the only thing I’ve set up or had set up differently from previous years.  I’m skeptical this will solve anything as well, but as someone else had told me this game platform was an exact copy of last years, but yet, none of the prior years I have played ever crashed like NHL 22.  There is certainly something different within the software….

Message 70 of 140 (692 Views)