Original Post

Franchise mode doesnt have my franchise from the longshot i completed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I played Longshot and completed it. So i went on and chose to bring the guy onto franchise mode. I was with the Texans for a year then chose to go to the Dolphins after. I normally load the game and then it gives you choices....longshot, franchise, ultimate team, etc. So i always just chose franchise. It would say start franchise last played and i would open it. It would go just like normal until just about a week ago i noticed it loaded a different one with me being a head coach as mike zimmer for the Vikings. It won't let me load or even see that there is my franchise from longshot.
How is this making it more difficult? It wont show my franchise where im the QB for Dolphins. Just shows a franchise i believe i started awhile back with Vikings as head coach.
How can we reproduce this experience? Have a way to get the game info back and running.

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I played Longshot and completed it. So i went on and chose to bring the guy onto franchise mode. I was with the Texans for a year then chose to go to the Dolphins after. I normally load the game and then it gives you choices....longshot, franchise, ultimate team, etc. So i always just chose franchise. It would say start franchise last played and i would open it. It would go just like normal until just about a week ago i noticed it loaded a different one with me being a head coach as mike zimmer for the Vikings. It won't let me load or even see that there is my franchise from longshot.
How is this making it more difficult? It wont show my franchise where im the QB for Dolphins. Just shows a franchise i believe i started awhile back with Vikings as head coach.
How can we reproduce this experience? Have a way to get the game info back and running.

Message 1 of 1 (428 Views)