Re: Franchise mode crash

by BryanFNW

Original Post

Franchise mode crash

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens on the Faceoff after I score in Franchise or pre game intro. It used to be infrequent (about 1 in 10 games) but is now every single time. Franchise is the only mode I play consistently so it renders the game unplayable for me and is very frustrating. I am in November of my franchise in 2018-19 with the Edmonton Oilers.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes for about 20-30 seconds then the app quits. Trying to reopen the app and then play again doesn't work either as the game will crash pre game intro even begins.
What do you expect to see? Me be able to play the game I spent $80 on.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Constantly for last 3 days. Left another message 2 days ago with no resp.
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. CE-34878-0 Game is unplayble
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

The game complteley crahses everytime rendering it an $80 paperweight. Needs to be addressed ASAP. Have not seen any EA statements on it leading me to be unconfident this will ever be addressed or that EA is even aware of the issue.

Message 1 of 4 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me 4 times yesterday on my PS4 system
Message 2 of 4 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot believe that EA hasn't AT LEAST publicly recognized the issue (it seems to be widespread) and promised a fix. This is honestly a Joke. Someone needs to be here for the community but no one is. Honestly maybe this is what needs to happen for the higher ups at EA to realize what a complacent team if devs NHL has. They give ZERO you know whats about their community. Changes no question need to be made, the customer service is dreadful.

Message 3 of 4 (583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happens in ALL EA games especially around years 4-6 in. This happens in Madden, NHL, and even UFC. I really wish EA would fix this well known issue. I don’t think I will buy another EA game until they fix this because it makes no sense to have a franchise mode if you cannot make a franchise dynasty. 

Message 4 of 4 (437 Views)