by DeMiGoD1988

Original Post

Re: Franchise mode - Owner Goal Update

★★★ Newbie
It happens me too, the message says "view owner goals"
Message 11 of 24 (1,621 Views)

★ Novice

In franchise mode when you use the calendar to sim weeks/months at a time.

This message pops up 3-5 times a week/12-20 in 1 month.

Now this has been addressed by multiple users since the game release.

How about you guys at EA try a little disaster control and take care of long time users. 

I've played NHL since 93!

Disgusted at what this legacy has become. 

Ps. For the love of God, put GM Connected back in 2020 NHL.

Prove all your haters wrong who claim you took it out to force everyone into HUT and your (hard earned) money draining game modes. 

Be more user friendly EA.

Give the long time fans what we want. We deserve.

Thanks. DB

Message 12 of 24 (1,503 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA NHL Team

Hey @crookedeye87,

Is it the same message that kuningas256 has, which says "view owner goals"?

Message 13 of 24 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's an owner's goal update.
Message 14 of 24 (1,480 Views)

★ Guide

Owner goal,updates in franchise mode.. it's always shows up.. 10-20 times per month, nothing at all changes, it's always the same. If you don't want to fix it, I'll compromise with a never see again option like there is with morale. I spend more time hitting x to go into it then o to get out of it. No point reading it as by time I get the the trade deadline I've basically got it memorized in my head. 

The trade deadline is the best part of the season. It's not because I can make changes for a deep playoff run, no. It's because I don't see this stupid message show back up until the next season!. 

@NHL_Live_Support wrote:

Hey @DeMiGoD1988@Dylonus@JSic31@jimmypriceless@Boikmasterflex:

Which message keeps popping up?  Please reply with what the message says.

Message 15 of 24 (1,471 Views)

★ Novice

We could not have been more clear about what message is popping up. 

Please figure it out. 

Found it funny how you did not adress GM Connected.  I guess we wont see that in 2020 since you guys can't put your hands in our pockets in that game mode eh? 

Message 16 of 24 (1,401 Views)

★ Guide

It's beyond a  joke at this time. They want loyal customers to return but why should they return when they are treated like idiots and trolled by EA?. EA dev team are intelligent enough to know what we are talking about but act as if they don't. It's extremely disappointing!. EA you need to understand although Franchise mode (and GM Connected) aren't profitable because you don't need to buy packs or anything a large player base plays these modes on their down time and that said to play said game mode they need to purchase your product!. If you keep disrespecting your player base as you are the next your game sales will also drop!. Many people have pleaded with NHL to drop the contract they've got with EA and go back to 2K or at least have both that way you guys might be more inclined to squash bugs and produce a fresher newer game and actually take pride in what you do!. 

Message 17 of 24 (1,386 Views)

★ Novice

I agree, I couldn't be more disappointed. 

Like I said before, I played NHL (EA sports, it's in the game) since 93 and I just feel completely cheated. 

One year EA even dropped the identical game and just completely removed the intro video from the previous year. I dont know if anyone knows what I'm talking about, but they dropped the exact same game and just tweaked game sliders.

If you compare other games that cost $80(or whatever top game prices are where you're from) NHL just doesn't offer anything. Then they rack in even more of a killing in Ultimate team (not to mention there's Madden and Fifa racking in crazy amounts of $$$ as well)

There is no effort to appeal to people that want to be free to play players that already spent a lot of money buying the game at top dollar. You can't even compete in Ultimate team unless you spend hundreds of dollars. And even then there are people spending thousands. 

EA, this is a message from all NHL fans out there. As I have many friends that share the same opinion. 

Please put GM Connected back into the game and make more of an effort for free to play game modes. 

MAKE NHL GREAT AGAIN 

Message 18 of 24 (1,374 Views)

★ Novice

Ps.

EA, how are you still asking what message it is when I attached a picture to show you the exact message . . .

Are you guys hiring? I could help you out.

Message 19 of 24 (1,370 Views)

★ Guide

Was that game the legacy version 2014 and 2015 was identical

Message 20 of 24 (1,331 Views)