Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? oatis187
Date/time issue occurred 2/10/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug When advancing from week 2 to week 3 in year 4 of the franchise, the advance week screen came up and just spun for about 5 minutes. I restarted the console and when i got back into the franchise, none of the options were available, they were all gray. So i kicked out the other two members and invited them back thinking something got stuck. They both rejoined and when I tried to force advance the week by toggling to auto advance for 1 week, i got the advance screen again and it just spun for hours. Now when i try to load the franchise, it goes straight to the advance screen and just spins. I can't do anything. It won't let me cancel the advance, won't let me into the franchise and its also now showing 5 members when there should only be 3.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you went into my franchise and tried to load it, you would see the advance screen and it won't do anything
What happens when the bug occurs? Advance screen just spins and you can't do anything
What do you expect to see? Screen should advance to next week and allow me back into the franchise
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 5 (724 Views)

Re: Franchise game not advancing week

Community Manager

Hi, @Oatis187 

Does it indefinitely spin/load for you when you load up the Franchise or only when you hit advance week? If you're able to go to your commissioner tools you should be able to see how many teams all the users in the league have control of. It's possible someone has control of more than one team.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even on xbox one I'm having the same problem and just using CPU  on the cloud. This happens every 4 or five years in franchise mode. This game shouldn't be as broken as it is

Message 3 of 5 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same a can not advance from week 2 to week 3
Message 4 of 5 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every franchise I make won't sim  beyond week 2 of 2021. Every since the update. I use the 2019 draft class, idk if that has anything to do with it. Either way non of my franchises are playable. How can anyone enjoy this game? Playing "franchise" and basically only playing 2 seasons. 

Message 5 of 5 (543 Views)