Re: Franchise Superstar Abilities won’t update

by reMicXz

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Can confirm this is also happening on PC. a 1GB update came out today and it only fixed issues with MUT and Superstar KO (why does this not surprise me). This update did nothing to franchises. The patch notes were put out and CLEARLY no one bothered to fact check if everything was working as intended. I have been waiting to complete a franchise SINCE RELEASE and its always something that sets the game back. It's almost as if we should just play with abilities off because we're getting nowhere fast

Message 11 of 17 (517 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Primo101 Updated the game, no change for me. Disappointed, but not surprised.
Message 12 of 17 (501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This problem has finally been fixed thank God! Update the rosters and EVERYTHING is in sync now for Franchise.. ratings, abilities, etc!!

Thank you! 

Message 13 of 17 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Primo101 nothing fixed for me, what did you do?
Message 14 of 17 (455 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@DaRaumdeuter wrote:
@Primo101nothing fixed for me, what did you do?

So first off make sure the newest patch is downloaded, open the game up and go to roster and update roster and make sure you have the newest roster updated, also go to live content and download the newest live content. Restart game and when you go to make a new franchise select custom roster option in cloud franchise and it should be good. You can tell on the team select screen by scrolling over to the ravens and you will see lamar jackson is an x factor player with first one free.. I can confirm all players are up to date now! 

Message 15 of 17 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Primo101 Thank you so much. It just registered the updated rosters for me and everything is fixed.
Message 16 of 17 (436 Views)

★★★★ Novice
CAN CONFIRM THIS HAS BEEN FIXED WITH THE NEWEST ROSTER UPDATE THAT WAS PUT OUT 3+ HOURS AGO. can't believe i'm saying it but great job by EA correcting this.
Message 17 of 17 (417 Views)