Franchise Player Substitution Issue

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Franchise Player Substitution Issue

★★ Novice

Hi, 

Any update?  I finished my first season (restarting and manually updating ever line every time) and I can’t make it past edit lines and assign captains. There is no way to continue playing. Please make this a priority. Also to make us feel better.....allow us to invite a friend to play online in franchise mode. Thanks!!!

Message 41 of 62 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@goaliereillyThere won't be an online franchise mode. Last time people didn't play it much, lasted for a month before it died. Also they'll have to build it from scratch which they won't do (not for free anyway) if we EVER and I do mean ever see GM Coonnected again it'll be in future titles not this one

As for news?. No. There's been no titled update which means there's no news. Franchise mode is an offline mode which they make no money from meaning we won't see an update until online modes get updated.

Message 42 of 62 (646 Views)

★★ Novice
@DeMiGoD1988 Thanks. The new sucks but thanks.
Message 43 of 62 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am not a computer programmer and I didn’t stay at a holiday inn last night......but if the option is available in”play now” mode there is no need to strip down and create from scratch. They can use the abilities they already offer and use the functionality in franchise mode. 

Message 44 of 62 (616 Views)

Re: Franchise Injury Substitution Menu Stuck

★ Apprentice

Lol

Message 45 of 62 (604 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem NHL21 freezies playing offline or online games - just crashies / blue screen! Working on menu no problems - only playing game time!
All is updated i even initilize my ps4 and change hard disk to new one same problem!!

A little helped change language from English UK to English US - help for 1 day, then start to crash again!
Right now is unplayble game - i can not play online games because i always loose with those crashies, i can not play EASHL with my friends tournament games because of blue screen crashies! It is so annoying!!
I tried all! Last thing what i left is just buy PS5 and play there Frown

Message 46 of 62 (555 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Injured player, cannot substitute, get stuck in substitute menu. For those who wanna continue their franchise there is totally irracional solution. You can play with that injured player. When you restart the game and go to play a match, nothing is asking you to change player, so you can play. It is stupid and not logical "solution", but you can play 

Message 47 of 62 (505 Views)

★★ Pro

looks like tomorrow at 1 PM EST

twitter.com/TheCla...

Message 48 of 62 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hoping you guys have a fix soon, cause I right now the game is unplayable for me. Franchise mode is what I look most forward to every year.

Message 49 of 62 (412 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ahalfchubb Its only about wack *** hut
Message 50 of 62 (390 Views)