Franchise Player Substitution Issue

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Franchise Player Substitution Issue

Community Manager

Hello, Franchise players.

We're aware of a critical issue when substituting players in your lineup within Franchise Mode. The team is working through the details and aiming to get a fix out as soon as we can. We will follow up once we have an ETA.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 62 (4,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Franchise Player Substitution Issue

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

A patch will be available today around 1pm ET. This Patch fixes the error players were receiving when substituting lines within Franchise Mode.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 51 of 62 (3,788 Views)

All Replies

Franchise Injury Substitution Menu Stuck

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When someone gets injured on your team in Franchise and when you go to dress a player to replace him, you get stuck in the "Substitute this player" menu
What happens when the bug occurs? You get stuck in the "Substitute This Player" menu and you can't exit
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my new player Dressed and not stuck on the menu
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:30 PM EST
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? R0BASZEK
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

When someone gets injured on your team in Franchise and when you go to dress a player to replace him, you get stuck in the "Substitute this player" menu

Message 1 of 62 (4,788 Views)

Re: Franchise Injury Substitution Menu Stuck

★★★ Novice

Same thing here. It worked the first 2 times I subbed but then when I had to call someone up from minors it just sits there. I really only play this game for franchise, can’t even play almost a month after buying, just pathetic. 

Message 2 of 62 (4,782 Views)

can't place player in franchise mode ps4

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i installed the update started a new franchise mode, i can change lines with when there is someone on the line but when a player gets injured and i go too replace the person i get too the point it says change in all lines change in lines then it gets stuck,
What happens when the bug occurs? i installed the update started a new franchise mode, i can change lines with when there is someone on the line but when a player gets injured and i go too replace the person i get too the point it says change in all lines change in lines then it gets stuck,
What do you expect to see? fix
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here franchise mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

get stuck in that page unable too place the player back out of the screen i end up having too close aplication and it only happened once i installed the update

Message 3 of 62 (4,733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i found if your just replacing a player it seems too work but if your placing from injury it gets stuck

Message 4 of 62 (4,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro how tf is this game so broken. I can’t believe I actually spent money on this

Message 5 of 62 (4,747 Views)

★★ Novice
@WeWantTheL Is the only option right now to restart the console?
Message 6 of 62 (4,726 Views)

Re: can't place player in franchise mode ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
@Robo001986 also appears on Xbox, it’s reproducible every time
Message 7 of 62 (4,704 Views)

★★ Pro

This is really frustrating. The only way I have found to avoid it is always select "best lines" when someone gets hurt and then having to manually fix all your lines. Almost as annoying as restarting the console.

Message 8 of 62 (4,709 Views)

Re: can't place player in franchise mode ps4

★★★ Newbie
@Robo001986 selecting Substitute In Line as apposed to Substitute In All Lines seems to work, but is super annoying.
Message 9 of 62 (4,689 Views)