by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Franchise Mode nba live 19 freezes after playing a game

★★★ Newbie

@rickcarthen wrote:

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Franchise
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Franchise, end/quit game and you won't make it back.
What happens when the bug occurs? It freezes and kicks me out of NBA Live 19 to my xbox home screen
What should be happening instead? It not freezing...ever
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Franchise
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time in Franchise mode the game freezes after a game. Doesn’t matter if i do or don’t touch the rosters. I’ve reinstalled the game. But as soon as I finish a game it freezes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Freezes and kicks me out the game
What should be happening instead? Going back to the main menu for franchise to play another game in the franchise mode.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

I am having the same exact problem. I was especially pissed off the last time it happened because I got a triple double with my created player. Originally, fully quitting the game (holding start on it and then choosing the quit game option) and then resetting my Xbox worked... not anymore. It’s ridiculous that it’s happened to this many people and EA can give 2 less steamy piles of Joel Embiid sized dinosaur sh!ts about it. C’mon EA, we gave you our money.. give us some respect.

Message 31 of 36 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with the game crashing in franchise. Can you please lead me to someone who can help give me a refund on the game. I’m very upset that you guys clearly do no care about solving the issue. You got our money so I guess your job is done? Either way can you give me a number to contact about the issue please?

Message 32 of 36 (2,306 Views)

Community Manager

@lennox36 

Does your created player have Game Face or head gear? If it has head gear, try removing that to see if it still freezes on you. Sorry to hear about how it keeps crashing on you, please let us know what steps you've attempted to try and fix it so we don't have to repeat those.

Blueberry.png
Message 33 of 36 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s not just franchise, for me it’s the one too and everything else. In general no matter what you do in the game it keeps crashing

Message 34 of 36 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA can you please just investigate the issue and try to fix the bug

Message 35 of 36 (1,563 Views)

Community Manager

This is still under review by the team. I'm sorry we don't have any updates to share outside of that, however they are aware of this and we'll share more with you when we hear it. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the technical issues you're facing. 

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 36 (1,546 Views)