Re: Franchise Mode 2-Way Player Glitch

by cashinstinct

Original Post

Franchise Mode 2-Way Player Glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Roster Moves in Franchise Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Sending a player down to AHL affiliate team that is under a 2-way contract is then put through waivers and either claimed or not claimed by another team.
What do you expect to see? Player removed from team roster and "In the System" roster if claimed by another team and notification that they've been claimed if claimed.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

So frusterating!!! I just started a franchise mode with the new expansion team I made (Seattle!) and unfortunately one of my players got injured in one of my first games so he was on IR and I called someone up. When he was eligible to play again I had to send someone back down so I went to my 2-way players and chose one. I didn't understand why it gave me the waiver warning when I chose him but I thought it must be just a glitch but then I got a notification that Buffalo had claimed him off waivers! Very frusturating because now I can't send anyone down that's 2-way without the risk of losing them through waivers. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (702 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode 2-Way Player Glitch

★ Apprentice

Two-way does not mean waiver exempt.

two-way means that salary is lower in AHL.

to know if player can be claimed on waivers or not, you must look at the waivers column.

if it says « yes », you are at risk of losing player with roster move to AHL. 

if it says « no », you can send player to AHL qith no risk of losing himz

Message 2 of 2 (557 Views)