Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bsufan101
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When I am playing Franchise mode as a specific player, specifically a starting RB, I will get to play a couple plays and then the game will take me to a SIM screen, and the game will start to go through the plays on the field, and it is showing me that my player is playing and even scoring TD’s but I am unable to play, or exit SIM. I have only tried this on offline Franchise not cloud.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a Connected Franchize offline and select a starting RB on any team. Then play a game and SIM till your player is playing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I maybe play 5-10 plays all game, but I can see my player is playing and scoring TD’s and running quite a bit.
What do you expect to see? Me being able to play every down my player is on the field.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bsufan101
Date/time issue occurred All the time
Summarize your bug When I am playing Franchise mode as a specific player, specifically a starting RB, I will get to play a couple plays and then the game will take me to a SIM screen, and the game will start to go through the plays on the field, and it is showing me that my player is playing and even scoring TD’s but I am unable to play, or exit SIM. I have only tried this on offline Franchise not cloud.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a Connected Franchize offline and select a starting RB on any team. Then play a game and SIM till your player is playing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I maybe play 5-10 plays all game, but I can see my player is playing and scoring TD’s and running quite a bit.
What do you expect to see? Me being able to play every down my player is on the field.

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bsufan101
Date/time issue occurred All the Time
Summarize your bug When I am playing as a specific RB the game goes into SIM mode which I like, but it is SIMing past my plays, and I constantly see my player is running the ball and also scoring. In a full game I maybe play 5-10 plays. I have tried multiple players and deleted and restarted, still happening. I have not tried this with online.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Connected Franchize as a RB, and play a game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not able to play the game even when my player is on the field.
What do you expect to see? Me being able to play as my player on all downs when he is on the field.

Message 2 of 5 (1,413 Views)

Franchise player wants to watch the whole game--how?

★★★★ Apprentice

I am playing a connected franchise player (QB) but hate that when I'm off the field all I get is a text simulation. I'm playing PC so been away for a few iterations of the game. In past versions, I could watch the game while my character was not playing. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to turn the sim off and watch the game unfold, even when my toon isn't playing. Can it be done? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,424 Views)

Re: Franchise Missing Plays

★★★★★ Newbie

I miss on average 6+ plays as a RB every game. My player just had a 120+ rushing yard game on 17 carries, I only controlled him 6 times, less than half, and that's for all games that I rush for more than 13 times. This is online in the cloud

Message 3 of 5 (1,304 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried to play again the other day on both online and offline and the issue is still happening. Please fix franchise mode!

Message 4 of 5 (1,193 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same is happening to me, on average i play about 7 plays a game if det

Message 5 of 5 (1,071 Views)