by marmalade72

Original Post

Re: Franchise/Line Edit Bug

★★★ Newbie

When can we expect this to be fixed? 

Message 11 of 28 (643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ya bro the center and wing switch on 3 on 3 lines 4 on 4 and on penelty kill even if u switch the face off formation it will still switch back it’s beeen a bug for about 3 weeks now and it’s annoying shouldn’t be that hard to fix 

Message 12 of 28 (618 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know maybe to next game it's ea you know 

Still waiting for a good game no bugs and more

Message 13 of 28 (601 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo This happens with all 4 man lines, the c will go to the LW and the LW will go to c without being prompted to do so. Even if you have auto lines turned off it’s a bug.
Message 14 of 28 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@RakzoLIF1919 You’ll never find any game without bugs.. that’s just how things are. I mean cars come off the lot with defects and they are what you’ll call bugs. It’s just how life is
Message 15 of 28 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The bug has been in the game for over a month now .... there was even a update a week after the bug was found but no fix.... when are they ever gonna fix this bug... they literally worry about names and name calling more than the game itself

Message 16 of 28 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice

Truly amazing. Almost like the testers never actually loaded up the game and played it.

This will be my last EA game after recent experiences.

Message 17 of 28 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another update today and nothing. I still haven’t played a game yet because why bother? The stats would be meaningless. Fix this.

Message 18 of 28 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It’s very Annoying and it’s still not fixed players being swapped and affects the whole mode and who you try to trade for it sign! My whole 4th line and part of my 3rd line are all centers so if I got a man down I have someone who is half decent at facesoff since the bug will switch player positions 

Message 19 of 28 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jonezysomething It’s crazy how EA doesn’t care about modes that don’t make them money! If this was a bug in ultimate team they would of fixed it day one
Message 20 of 28 (344 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help