Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BAGSACK
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/12/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:30pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug The game has incredible input lag and framerate drop. There are times when the delay is more than a full second, and it happens in every game mode, even offline. My game is borderline unplayable.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens in every mode. Even doing a hard reset on my console with the network set to offline still results in the crazy lag in every match.
What happens when the bug occurs? The input lag becomes very difficult to manage and the framerate of the game begins to slow down horribly. Sometimes the AI will "catch up" after the lag by zooming around super fast, landing multiple strikes or multiple passes instantly.
What do you expect to see? I thought it might be an online issue because our internet isn't very good. But it occurs in offline mode as well. Career mode has been a huge disappointment as a result.

I had a similar issue with UFC 2. When the game had been running for a long time, it began to slow down and the framerate would plummet, almost as if there was a "bleed" effect the longer the game had been running.

Now, with UFC 3, it seems to happen in every match. Any insight as to what I could do to help alleviate the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1 (347 Views)