Four

by darksmurf23

Original Post

Four

★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug The controls to navigate players have been having difficulties to play this has been happening for almost three weeks. There is a new promo that is the fourth of July. Well I lost again plus my stamina has been yet wasted. Even when you play the players tremble on my screen literally.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ha? Come on dont be embicile, play the game yourselves that you created.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost the game and difficulty to navigate.
What do you expect to see? Better quality controls.

Like I said navigation control when you play any campaign games, you can expect that to happen. Stamina been wasted and everytime I played it I loose.

Message 1 of 5 (560 Views)

Re: Four

Champion (Retired)
@darksmurf23 Ive seen many complaints but this seems to be a new one, what happens? The Player doesn't reach the spot? Or does he miss the shot? Could you elaborate a little bit more.
Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@darksmurf23 Also for whatever is the query, always, try to reinstall the game(if NOT on guest mode), relogin, restart device and clear cache.
Message 3 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice

In any campaign mode, I noticed it has been three weeks since it's started, when I played the eye of the storm, my player, I could not control him to go exactly the spot I want him to and when he's in that spot when you take a shoot surely it will miss. The wirst was yesterday. The new promo Fourth of July,  100 stamina to play. For 50 seconds until the time expired, my player failed to be in the specific spots and even takinga shot.

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@darksmurf23 Oh hey. Yes I've seen such complaints. I've seen some video evidence too of some other player(if it wasn't you on the comment section of Twitter)

I have faced that kind of a problem when I have low internet connectivity in Arena Matches.

But as you're commenting that it's been long since you're having this issue. I'd suggest check your internet but it's kinda certain that internet may not be down for 3 weeks.

Also, let me know your smartphone model with how much storage is left.
Also, search up EA troubleshooting for Android/iOS(whichever you're on) on Google and follow the steps to see if it helps.

As a summary Reinstall the game( if NOT in guest mode), relogin, restart your device and clear cache if any.
Although I'll suggest you read the full article online.
Message 5 of 5 (488 Views)