Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fortress of Dawn broken; Cant Progress after Tomb of Valor

by Azkarell

Original Post

Re: Fortress of Dawn broken; Cant Progress after Tomb of Valor

★★★★ Novice

I can;t even past the "Shutdown Scar Operation" quest.  First time it didn't count, second time the audio went out and then the game crashed 5 minutes later, 3rd time(just now) I couldn't progress pass the score screen and I now have to do it again. I'm having zero fun. 

Message 21 of 31 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It crashed many times for me, then I put the privacy of the party on "Private". And the difficulty on Easy. Did it solo and it worked. Hopefully this helps others. 

Message 22 of 31 (609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i'm guessing you are running this game off of a HDD? i had the same problem, after you complete the 3 tasks, the third being you just walk around. there is supposed to be a cutscene, but if you are running off of a HDD it wont load up. after i switched my game to my SSD ( which i don't think i should of had to) i can now beat it. i know its a stupid solution and not cheap if you don't already have an SSD. for the time being, thats what worked.

Message 23 of 31 (582 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Having the same issue. Running it off an HDD and it wont complete. Thankfully i have an SSD in transit so hopefully once i get that installed it will work
Message 24 of 31 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I completed it the 2nd time, and I watched the cutscene, but immediately after the cutscene ended, it did the disconnect from server thingy again, and dropped me back to starting location in Fort Tarsis when you first log in. No EXP screen, no mission complete screen.

And now the mission is bugged and I can't progress in-game. The marker asks me to go into Launch Bay. When I go in, the marker asks me to go back to Fort Tarsis.

*EDIT*

Logging out and logging back in dropped me directly into the cutscene in the Strider. So I managed to progress. The EXP suddenly appeared as well, however, whatever loot I received in that mission is gone. I do remember getting at least 3 or 4 Epics, and they're not present in my inventory.

Message 25 of 31 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had this same problem helping my brother through this mission. Got all the way to the end waiting for the final cut scene and would kick us out or it would glitch one of us in the floor with the sound of rocks constantly dropping on our heads

Message 26 of 31 (347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fortress of Dawn, Tomb of Valor
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26-02.2019 18:35
Summarize your bug Disconnected from Server after Tomb of Valor is completed
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just playing that mission?
What happens when the bug occurs? Message: "server shut down"-> News Screen -> respawning in town ..
What should be happening instead? Probably mission reward/last mission step

running in some probelms with mission: Fortress of Dawn

Message 27 of 31 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it appears to be fixed with the latest update.

Message 28 of 31 (225 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Its still happening!! 😡😠😩

Message 29 of 31 (156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had this issue today (post-patch 1.0.3) - tried 3 times in public with people joining after the mission had started, each time in the final cut scene the game crashed to the news screen.

Playing the mission solo/private resolved the issue for me.

Z

Message 30 of 31 (132 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help