Fort Tarsis Chat Bug - PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.02.2019 4:27pm EST
Summarize your bug Chat icons are bugged right now in different ways. Mathias/Matti's chat icon turns grey when you get close, Brin's chat doesn't have the prompt to press X to talk even though it has the yellow chat icon above her head, Dax & Jani's chat icon just disappears when you get close to their location.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once you get to the mission Freelancer Down Mathias/Matti's chat bug will happen, when you finish the main story Dax and Jani's chat bug happens, and when you finish One of Us (Agent Quest) then once the contract icon shows up there will be a chat icon for Brin but you won't be able to chat with her.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to chat to said person.
What should be happening instead? Be able to chat with them.

As stated I can't talk to any of them and I'm sure if there are more chats in the future after certain quests I wont be able to chat with them either.

Message 1 of 9 (226 Views)

Re: Fort Tarsis Chat Bug - PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same issues!

Message 2 of 9 (217 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Me too.  Just filled out a report.  Good to have multiple instances of the report in here so they know how widespread the problem is.  For me it's with Dax and Jani... the chat request disappears once you get close to them.  And also the mission from Matthias called "Tell Me Maur" keeps showing up but when I get over to him he doesn't have it and the icon on the map is gone, too.  Pretty annoying.  They're probably already working on the fix for an upcoming patch, anyway.  Hopefully, that is.

Message 3 of 9 (210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue ps4 eu

Message 4 of 9 (207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Matthias, Jani, Sentinel Dax, Sentinel Brin.....Glad I'm not the only one 

Message 5 of 9 (190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah you’re right it was Jani lol I don’t know why I wrote Rythe. I hope they fix it soon cause I’m pretty interested in the chats.

Message 6 of 9 (173 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the exact same issues and it seems like exactly when it happened for you too
Message 7 of 9 (165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem for the "Tell Me Maur". My problem was I hadn't done the mission to rescue Sumner called "convergence" once I did that mission I was able to access the "Tell Me Maur" mission 

Message 8 of 9 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Had the same issue as well.

Message 9 of 9 (51 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help