Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ricsivagyok1
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/17/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 16:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set up the same formation for each game plan before the game (except balanced). In game change from balanced to another plan e.g. defensive. Later in game change the position of two players, in my case I tried to to swap the ST Son with LCAM Perisic. The formation then swaps back to default and the positions of the players get mixed up completely randomly. The display of the formation however stays the same as nothing would have happened, this also means I am not able to change it back, even if I swap the swapped players back. In the 5 recent games Son became a CDM for me and all my games were ruined because I could not change him back. My balanced formation is 4-4-2 and all the others are 4-2-3-1.
What happens when the bug occurs? Formation reverts to default and positions get mixed up randomly, display in ig menu however shows the correct formation and positions. No chance to change it back.
What should be happening instead? Formation and positions should change according the changes that a player makes.

PLAYS FIX THIS ASAP, this is sooooo annoying. I cannot play a normal game since yesterday because of this. 

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Formation and positions not changing in game

★★★ Novice
When I play FUT I change from the 4321 formation to the 451. All the players go in their correct positions, but when the opposing team is in possesion my LAM and LM switch positions. Its super annoying and ruins the experience.
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)