Re: Formation Subs Page Error

by timmeh1988

Original Post

Formation Subs Page Error

★★★ Apprentice

There is a problem with the Formation Subs screen on the My Coach page in Franchise mode.

The correct playbook is not used if different playbooks are selected on the Schemes page for offense and defense.  So, for example, if the user selects the New Orleans playbook for offense, and the Ravens playbook for defense, then the  Formation Subs page will have the formations from the Ravens playbook for both offense and defense.

Message 1 of 7 (1,448 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Vandalia1988! We're actually seeing a similar bug report on this for MUT in the post here regarding playbooks. We'll make sure the team is aware of both issues. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,417 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issues with my franchise, I use the raiders and play with the raiders offensive playbook and the lions defensive playbook. It has the lions playbook for both offense and defense formation subs 

Message 3 of 7 (1,386 Views)

Community Manager

@timmeh1988 

Do you have the Raiders selected as your preferred team for your account?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,359 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

Yes I do. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I have this issue every game in the 4th quarter. No kick meter at all. Very frustrating.
Message 6 of 7 (1,336 Views)

Community Manager

@giodom15 

The team is aware of that happening and looking into it. We have a post for that here.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,321 Views)