Form group broken

by PhireLPN

Original Post

Form group broken

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the star wars one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Host a social event and try to form a group.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to form a group during a social event only one sim is able to be selected. I click on my sim, go to actions, form group and start selecting sims to be in the group but as soon as I click the first one it immediately closes having only added the one sim.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to group up to 8 sims at one time like before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So far I've had it happen during a wedding and two fan meet and greets but I don't think it's event specific I just haven't tested other events yet.

Message 1 of 6 (1,453 Views)

Re: Form group broken

Hero
@PhireLPN Do you have the same issue with traveling as described in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Can-t-travel-with-more-than-2-Sims/td-p/9222013 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,431 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Not sure I will have to try it out later tonight.
Message 3 of 6 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Group travel seems to be working fine but at the moment so does form group I'll try to do some checking and narrow down when the problems happen.
Message 4 of 6 (1,377 Views)

Hero
@PhireLPN Did you have any further issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Pro
@crinrict I am having the same issue with forming a group. I am not having issues with group travel.
Message 6 of 6 (1,287 Views)